About Carrier Access IT
Carrier Access IT (CAIT), headquartered in Clive, Iowa, is founded by technology industry veterans that are proud to call the Midwest home. Each member of our diverse team brings a unique set of experiences, skills and expertise. Through our highly certified experts and strategic partner relationships, CAIT helps solve complex issues with creative solutions to simplify the business of IT.
What makes up our DNA?
- Quality: We’re an IT partner focused on high quality solutions delivered on time, within budget, and within your business’ needs.
- Trusted & Intimate: Our expert sales, engineering, project management, and operations teams work to provide trusted advisor services for our clients.
- Strong Company Culture: We’ve built a culture that motivates our employees to be experts and drive customer success.
- Accuracy: Through the delivery of our projects and service, our goal is to deliver with a high degree of accuracy.
How and why are we different?
- Talented Engineers: Our engineers are problem solvers and are highly certified.
- Enterprise Expertise: Each member of our diverse team brings a unique set of experiences and skills, enabling us to confidently say we can provide reliable enterprise-level IT support. We have a deep set of expertise in design, procurement, installation and management of our best-in-class solutions.
- Strategic Partners: We’ve assembled strategic alliances with the top partners & innovators in technology today. We are driven to design solutions that will overcome the IT, financial, operational, or business challenges you’re facing. We’ve carefully selected best-in-class partners that can help our clients move-store-restore data and applications, reliably, securely, and on time.
Carrier Access IT is Soc 2, Type 1 Compliant
Carrier Access IT has achieved SOC 2 Type 1 compliance, a significant milestone in our commitment to data security. At CAIT, safeguarding sensitive data and ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems and services is paramount. Our journey towards SOC 2 Type 1 compliance involved a rigorous audit and assessment of our internal controls and processes by an independent third-party auditor.
Discover why so many businesses are turning to CAIT as their preferred IT partner.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa