Increase productivity and reduce downtime with Carrier Access managed IT services.
Gain access to a team of engineers at a fraction of the cost when you choose Carrier Access IT (CAIT) as your managed IT service provider. Your time is precious. You have more important issues to deal with than your computer network. It is, however a critical enabler to your business and needs attention to ensure it's running predictably, optimally and securely. Our managed IT services are the ideal solution for an organization like yours, an organization that demands the utmost in network reliability and quality service.
CAIT has a turnkey IT department, delivering professional managed IT services across your entire environment. CAIT uses a proven framework based on best practices and established methodologies to keep your technology running smoothly.
What is Managed IT Services, and What's Included?
Managed IT services include ongoing support from an IT service provider like us, typically for a fixed monthly fee. It involves monitoring your computer network, ongoing maintenance and user support to make sure your IT systems are continuously operating properly. Many businesses, small and large, choose managed IT services to get everything they’d expect from an in-house IT department, but at a discounted rate.
Types of Managed IT Services
At Carrier Access IT, we offer a variety of IT services to help your organization improve operations, decrease costs, and optimize how your team spends their time. Explore our managed IT services and solutions.
Let our skilled team of engineers be your first point of contact on all of your technology needs.
- First point of contact for client requests
- Diagnose and remediate client issues utilizing best in class diagnostic tools
- Perform moves, adds, and changes within IT environments
- 24x7 monitoring and response to alerts generated by our monitoring tools
From end-to-end management of your server infrastructure, we can help keep your servers up to date, stable, and secure.
- Advanced Performance Monitoring
- Configuration Management
- OS Patch Management
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
Allow CAIT to manage and maintain your network.
- Firewall Management & Maintenance
- Router & Switch Monitoring
- Network Mapping
- IP Address Management
Keep your company secure by utilizing the top line security products paired with our engineering team.
- Anti-Virus Monitoring & Management
- Hosted Anti-Spam
- Multi-Factor Authentication Integration and Implementation
- Advanced Security Solutions using
- Cisco AMP
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Umbrella
Having secure backups is one of the most critical parts of any IT strategy.
- Backup Deployment & Configuration
- Backup Performance Monitoring
- Backup Software Updates
- Scheduled Backup Jobs
- Data Center Replication & Disaster Recovery
CAIT can manage end-to-end monitoring of your voice solution.
- 24x7 monitoring and alerting of critical voice elements within your environment
- Incident diagnoses and remediation
- Voice moves, adds, and changes
- Voice system review and recommendations
Supplement your current IT staff with one of our dedicated Tier I, II, or III engineers.
- Fill a skill gap within your team
- Balance workload for you and your team
- Availability in a part-time or full-time capacity
Whether your organization can benefit from one of these solutions or all of them, our team of experts will meet with you to learn about your needs and outline the best plan of action.
Benefits of Managed IT Services
Organizations have the choice of hiring an internal IT department or implementing a managed infrastructure. Depending on your business, either can be the right choice for you. Here are some of the top reasons small and large businesses opt for managed IT professional services:
- IT Staff Productivity: With managed IT services, your internal staff can focus on their priorities and be free of dealing with in-house IT issues.
- Reduced Infrastructure Expenses: Businesses are often able to downsize the hardware they have on-site and reduce the cost of energy that it uses.
- Predictable Monthly Costs: When you choose CAIT, you’ll pay the same amount each month regardless of support.
- Immediate Expert Support: Our IT team will be ready to get to work on day one.
- More Proactive: Businesses can often be more proactive with managed IT services instead of waiting for an issue to arise
Choose Carrier Access as Your Managed IT Services Provider
Whether you run a medium or large business, our managed IT services can improve your computer network security and your bottom line. Contact one of our specialists today to discuss how we can support you.