Seamlessly deploy apps, support automation, and increase agility.
Due to the limitations of servers, many IT organizations must deploy multiple servers, each operating at a fraction of their capacity, to keep pace with today's high storage and processing demands. The result: huge inefficiencies and excessive operating costs. Enter virtualization. A virtual computer system is known as a virtual machine (VM): a tightly isolated software container with an operating system and application inside. Each self-contained VM is completely independent. Putting multiple VMs on a single computer enables several operating systems and applications to run on just one physical server, or host.
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Greater workload mobility, increased performance and availability of resources, and automated operations are all benefits of virtualization that make IT simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate.
VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) Benefits
- Reduced capital and operating costs
- Minimized or eliminated downtime
- Increased IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness
- Faster provisioning of applications and resources
- Greater business continuity and disaster recovery
- Simplified data center management
- Availability of a true Software-Defined Data Center
Carrier Access IT works with industry-leading virtualization partners to design and implement the best solutions to meet your business demands.